Having help available in the form of our Workplace Wellbeing package, you can both help minimise the mental unwellness of your staff and minimise your absenteeism figures and maximise productivity.
Ipsum can help (in both an individual and workshop forum) with reducing stress in the workplace, managing trauma, mental health first aid, and others areas too.
It’s not enough to provide your employees with a pay cheque and send them home. Studies show time and time again that employers who invest in their teams, those who go the extra step, likewise in return, see an increase in productivity and employees going the extra step in return.
IPSUM has the clinical expertise and flexible approach to deliver a high-quality bespoke solution that’s tailored to your needs and can provide ongoing support virtually or, circumstances permitting, in-person support.
Workplace wellbeing is essential for every employee and for the success of every business. With our comprehensive ‘Ipsum Workplace Wellness’ solution you can help to minimise the impact of external factors on your employees’ productivity at work.
Whether you want to reduce absence, increase productivity, manage trauma or address a workplace issue IPSUM can create and deliver a high-quality bespoke solution that’s tailored to your business needs.
Whether you want to minimise stress, reduce absence, manage trauma or address a workplace issue IPSUM has the clinical expertise and flexible approach to deliver a high-quality bespoke solution that’s tailored to your needs.
- Running preventative mental wellness classes/workshops
- Critical incident debriefing
- Development of individualised support plans Leading individual and/or group therapy sessions
- Online counselling services with an integrative, actionable and intentional process
- Telephone, Zoom, or Teams therapy Sessions
- Facilitation or mediation between staff and management Dedicated 24hr number for employees
- Access to experienced clinical teams, online health risk assessment and online triage services
- Confidential Service
- Early intervention means less time away from work and reduced absenteeism. Healthy employees are also happier and more productive
- Attract and retain talent by rewarding your employees with a service that can improve their day-to-day lives.
- Provide healthcare access for all, showing your employees your care outside of the office
Want more information?